How to Replace the display module on Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 700 to 1500 Terminals ?
This section shows how to replace the display module on Allen Bradly PanelView Plus 700 to 1500terminals. It is necessary to remove the communication module from the logic module to perform this operation.
Follow these steps to replace the display module.
1. Disconnect power from the terminal.
2. Remove the terminal from the panel.
3. Detach the communication module, if attached, from the logicmodule by removing the four screws.
4. Loosen the six captive screws that attach the logic module to thedisplay module.
5. Carefully lift the logic module from the terminal.
6. Set the display module aside.
7. Position the new logic module over the new display module sothat the connectors align.
8. Push down on the logic module until firmly seated
9. Tighten the six captive screws that secure the logic module tothe display module to a torque of 0.58 Nm ( 5…7 lb•in).
10. Attach the communication module (if necessary) and tighten thefour screws to a torque of 0.58 Nm (5…7 lb•in).
VICPAS sells new surplus and reconditioned HMI parts which are sourced through independent channels. All warranties and support, if applicable, are with VICPAS, and not the manufacturer. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed. VICPAS is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners