The Latest and Most Complete Omron HMI Part Models in 2019
Touchscreen & Protective Film & Display & Keypad
- 1. What is Omron HMI(Human Machine Interface) terminals?
- 2. How to select the right Omron HMI parts?
- 3. What series does Omron HMI terminals have?
- 4. Related Omron HMI Panels user manual PDF and programming software download
- 5. What services can VICPAS provide?
The Omron HMI Since its establishment in 1933 as Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Co., OMRON has supported industry with innovative solutions and advanced technologies. OMRON Industrial Automation Business stands for making innovation happen. Omron does this working together with you to explore new possibilities and by supporting you to bring your ideas to life through responsible manufacturing.
OMRON Programmable Terminals are easy-to-use HMIs that provide representational power, network compatibility, and powerful controller linking to support facility and machine production.
In this table, list all the Part No. of Omron HMI. You can call up the search box by holding down the keyboard Ctrl+F and enter the model you want to find. Then send inquiries to VICPAS for more product details and price.
|Series||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.|
Omron industrial automation HMI develops different series of HMIs for different industrial production scenarios. At present, at least 7 series of products have been developed.
Omron NA Series: NA family of HMI terminals makes it fast and easy to implement dynamic intuitive user interfaces that will boost productivity and minimize downtime.
With a widescreen displaying 16,770,000 colors, the HMI that is dynamic, intuitive and predictive makes industrial machines more attractive and competitive.
Omron NS Series: The NS-Series of HMIs deliver functionality that helps customers improve their process while minimizing development time. All NS-Series HMIs feature 256 colors (32,768 for image data), USB Slave/Host and optional embedded Ethernet connection.
A built-in Smart Active Parts library provides customers with pre-made objects for various applications, also for Temperature Controllers and Motion Controllers. Use the built in FTP Web Interface on Ethernet embedded models to interact with screens remotely. Develop and test your HMI screens and PLC programs without hardware using the integrated simulator.
- NS5: 5" Advanced Touch Screen
- NSH5: 5" Advanced Hand-Held Touch Screen
- NS8: 8" One-touch machine management
- NS10: 10" One-touch machine management
- NS12: 12" One-touch machine management
- NS15: 15" TFT Advanced Touch Screen
Omron NT Series: Better Compatibility and Easier-to-use Support Software
• Device monitoring and I/O comment loading functions facilitate system construction.
• Greatly enhanced NT Support Software with reusable screen data and powerful simulation on editing screens.
• Transfer the system program and screen data to ensure smooth on-site system maintenance and improve the efficiency of onsite work.
Omron NB Series: The Omron NB-Series family provides a feature-rich dependable, and economical HMI lineup for machine builders. It is the best choice interface to use with Omron CP1 family micro-PLC applications, with many models to suit, no matter the industry.
Save time, money, and hassle with extensive graphic, communication, security, and troubleshooting features.
Omron NV Series: Compact & Simple Touch Screen
The NV-Series HMIs provide a minimum footprint solution for machines and applications. These serial communication HMI units come in Mono-Chrome versions with 3-colour LED back lights, which can replacing stacklights, or STN colour. Basic functionality and flexible orientation make the NV HMIs ideal for simple applications.
Get more informatoin visit Omron HMI Website
- NA Series Programmable Terminal Hardware Users Manual
- Omron NA Series Machine Interface Catalog
- NS series omron user's manuals
- NS-series Screen Development Software
- NSA-Series Industrial PC NSA manual
- NSJ Series Programmable Controllers SYSMAC product data sheet
- NSJ Series user's manual
- NB Series product data sheet use manuals
- NV series communications user's manual
- NP Series introduciton Manual
- NP Series USER’S MANUAL
- Industrial Panel PC NYP user's manuals
Click for More information: VICPAS Professional Support Services