VICPAS HMI Parts Center Policies (Terms and Conditions)
We strive to offer our customers the best possible buying experience by prioritizing flexibility and customer service.
We hope we can go above and beyond to reduce your downtime, find the part you are looking for, and ensure the transaction is as easy for our customer as possible.
Please review the below terms and conditions and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
1. Warranty – Items that come with our 1 year warranty include but are not limited to Touchscreen, Membrane Keypad, LCD Display, and Plastic Case (Shell).
Please see your quotation/invoice for specific product warranty. All warranties are issued by VICPAS, not the manufacturer, and will only be honored by VICPAS.
We hope this gives you the peace of mind and confidence to work with us on a regular basis.
2. Returns – If the item is found to be defective within 30 days of the invoice date, a full refund can be issued.
If an item is found to be defective through normal use and wear after 30 days but within the 1 year period, the VICPAS Warranty dictates the appropriate course of action.
After the 30 day period, VICPAS reserves the right to decide between refund, repair, or replacement with identical product.
Because of the high volume of outgoing and incoming shipments on a day to day basis, we unfortunately cannot accept returns on items ordered mistakenly or part numbers ordered incorrectly. If a special exception is approved, a restocking fee will be assessed. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Quote Validity – All quotes are valid for 30 days and are based on total bill of material quoted and product availability. If you have a quote that is past 30 days old, please contact us to find out if the pricing and availability have changed before placing an order. Please note, in the case of Proforma Invoices, the product is not removed from stock until after payment has cleared.
4. Payment – We accept Paypal and all major credit cards as payment options for purchases and will often grant terms on purchase orders. Bank Transfer and Western Union have also accepted forms of payment.
5. Shipping – We ship via DHL for most international orders. However, we are flexible and willing to ship FedEx, UPS, EMS, or TNT upon request, We could also help to send to your Freight agency for ex-transfer either.
We offer the option to ship collect on your own account or to prepay and add shipping costs. We receive a significant shipping discount based on the volume of our shipment and in many cases can pass that discount on to our customers. Please let us know your preference when placing an order.
6. Canceled orders – Orders over $1000.00 USD are non-cancellable orders.
7. Service - Visit the VICPAS Support & Services page to learn more about professional services