Red Lion Controls
The Most Complete Red Lion controls HMI Parts 2023
Touchscreen & Protective Film & Display & Keypad
What is Red Lion Controls?
The Red lion Controls is an internationally based manufacturer of industrial control products, Red Lion Controls has been delivering innovative solutions for over forty years. As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking. Red Lion Controls has over the years built a strong reputation in several product disciplines, including Human Machine Interface (HMI), Process Control and Digital Measurement.
The Red lion Controls announced the appointment of Jack Lee as President of the company. Jack, whose appointment is effective immediately, will be based at Red Lion’s headquarters in York, Pennsylvania. After 40 years of development, the company has more than 450 employees. The Red lion Controls automation, Ethernet and cellular M2M technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity.
How to select the right Red Lion Controls HMI parts?
In this table, list all the Part No. of Red Lion Controls HMI. You can call up the search box by holding down the keyboard Ctrl+F and enter the model you want to find. Then send inquiries to VICPAS for more product details and price.
|Series||Part No.||Repair Parts||Size||Display|
|Graphite G07||G07C0000||Touchscreen,Protective Film,Display||7"||800 x 480|
|G07S0000||Touch Screen,Protective Film,LCD||7"||800 x 480|
|Graphite G09||G09C0000||Touch Panel,Front Overlay,Display||9"||800 x 480|
|G09C1000||Touch Panel,Protective Film,LCD||9"||800 x 480|
|Red Lion Controls HMI Graphite G10 Series||G10C0000||Touchscreen,Film,LCD Display||10"||640 x 480|
|G10C1000||Touch Panel,Film,LCD Display||10"||640 x 480|
|G10R0000||Touchscreen,Protective Film,Display||10"||800 x 480|
|G10R1000||Touch Screen,Protective Film,LCD||10"||800 x 480|
|G10S0000||Touch Panel,Front Overlay,Display||10"||640 x 480|
|G10S1000||Touch Panel,Protective Film,LCD||10"||640 x 480|
|Graphite G12||G12C0000||Touchscreen,Film,LCD Display||12"||1280 x 800|
|G12C1100||Touch Panel,Film,LCD Display||12"||1280 x 800|
|G12S1100||Touchscreen,Protective Film,Display||12"||1280 x 800|
|G15||G15C0000||Touch Screen,Protective Film,LCD||15"||1024 x 768|
|G15C1100||Touchscreen,Film,LCD Display||15"||1024 x 768|
|G303||G303M000||Membrane Keyboard||3"||128 x 64|
|G303S000||Membrane Keypad||3"||128 x 64|
|G306||G306M000||Touchscreen,Keypad,Display||6"||320 x 240|
|G306A000||Touchscreen,Keybaord,Display||6"||320 x 240|
|G306MS00||Screen,Keypad,Display||6"||320 x 240|
|G308||G308C100||Touch Panel,Keypad,Display||8"||640 x 480|
|G308A210||Touchscreen,Keyboard,LCD||8"||640 x 480|
|G308A230||Screen,Keypad,Display||8"||640 x 480|
|Red Lion Controls HMI G310 Series||G310C000||Touch Screen,Keypad,Display||10.4"||800 x 600|
|G310S000||Touchscreen,Keyboard,Display||10.4"||800 x 600|
|G310C210||Screen,Keybaord,Display||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G310C230||Touchscreen,Keypad,Display||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G310R210||Touchscreen,Keybaord,Display||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G310R230||Screen,Keypad,Display||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G310S210||Touch Panel,Keypad,Display||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G310S230||Touchscreen,Keyboard,LCD||10.4"||640 x 480|
|G315||G315C210||Screen,Keypad,Display||15"||1024 x 768|
|G315C230||Touch Screen,Keypad,Display||15"||1024 x 768|
|G3 KADET G304K2||G304K200||Touch Panel,Protective Film,LCD||4"|
|G3 KADET G307K2||G307K200||Touch Panel,Film,LCD Display||7"|
|CR1000||CR10000400000210||Touchscreen,Protective Film,Display||4.3"||480 x 272|
|CR10000700000210||Touch Screen,Protective Film,LCD||7"||800 x 480|
|CR10001000000210||Touchscreen,Film,LCD Display||10.4"||800 x 600|
|CR3000||CR30000400000310||Touchscreen,Protective Film,Display||4.3"||480 x 272|
|CR30000700000420||Touch Screen,Protective Film,LCD||7"||800 x 480|
|CR30001000000420||Touch Panel,Front Overlay,Display||10"||800 x 600|
|CR30001500000420||Touchscreen,Film,LCD Display||15"||1024 x 768|
|GL300||GL300000||Membrane Keyboard Switch|
|GL300010||Membrane Keyboard Keypad|
|VX-550||VX550S00||Membrane Keyboard Switch|
What series does Red Lion Controls HMI have?
Red Lion Controls industrial automation HMI develops different series of HMIs for different industrial production scenarios. At present, include HMI Operator Interfaces Graphite & G3 & Kadet HMIs Protocol conversion
The Red Lion Controls Graphite HMIs : Rugged Graphite HMIs
Sleek design. Versatile plug-in modules
Red Lion Graphite advanced operator panels are the industry's first rugged HMI touchscreens to combine a wide range of versatile plug-in modules with protocol conversion, data logging and web-based monitoring and control. With all cast-aluminum construction and UL Class 1, Division 2, ABS, ATEX and IECEx zone 2/22 approvals, Graphite HMIs support wide operating temperatures and high shock/vibration tolerances to enable you to connect, monitor and control processes regardless of environment. For outdoor applications, sunlight-readable models are available in both 7" and 10" sizes.
The Red Lion Controls Graphite HMI Specification Highlights
Graphite HMIs come standard with one 10/100Base-T(X) Ethernet port, two RS-232 and one RS-422/485 serial ports, one USB Device and two USB Host ports. Additional Ethernet and/or RS-422/485 ports are available on specific models.
The Red Lion Controls G3 HMIs : Powerful G3 HMIs
- • Convert up to 13 protocols simultaneously from over 300 supported drivers
- • Provide built-in data logging (CF card), web server and FTP for remote access
- • Send email and/or SMS notifications on alarm conditions
- • Offer multiple connectivity ports including serial, Ethernet and USB
- • UL Class 1, Division 2 Listed for hazardous locations
Sleek design. Versatile plug-in modules
With a proven track record of reliable performance in industrial environments, Red Lion G3 HMIs provide durability and functionality beyond the industry standard with an intuitive, easy-to-use programming interface. Our G3 HMIs feature built-in, powerful protocol conversion with support for over 300 industrial drivers to connect disparate devices and simplify communication across multi-vendor environments.
- • Convert up to 13 protocols simultaneously from over 300 supported drivers
- • Real-time data logging provides historic visibility to support process improvements
- • Web and FTP servers enable remote monitoring and control
- • Communication cards extend connectivity options
- • USB synchronization of database and log files
- • Crimson software for easy drag-and-drop programming
The Red Lion Controls G3 HMI Specification highlights
G3 HMIs come standard with one 10/100Base-T(X) Ethernet port, two RS-232 and one RS-422/485 serial ports and one USB Device port. Additional Ethernet and/or RS-422/485 ports are available on specific models.
- •CompactFlash® slot for storage and collection of logged data
- • Wide 0˚ to 50˚C operating temperature range
- • +24 VDC +/-20% power input
- • UL Class 1, Division 2 Listed
- • NEMA 4x/IP66 rated
The Red Lion Controls G3 Kadet HMIs
Essential features. Exceptional value.
Red Lion G3 Kadet HMIs are the perfect choice when what you need is the core functionality and consistent performance of a top-quality HMI to support the ongoing operation of equipment in less complex industrial environments. Available in two sizes, our G3 Kadet HMIs cost-effectively deliver the power of best-in-class communications alongside industry-leading protocol conversion capabilities, allowing you to seamlessly integrate with PLCs, drives, motion controllers and other automation devices.
Red Lion Controls Manuals/Catalog PDF Download
Red Lion Controls G3 HMI Series Manuals
- G303 Labels Product Manual
- Red Lion G303 Product Manual
- Red Lion G306A Product Manual
- Red Lion G306M Product Manual
- Red Lion G308A Product Manual
- Red Lion G308C Product Manual
- Red Lion G308C1 A2 Product Manual
- Red Lion G310 Product Manual
- Red Lion G310C2_R2_S2 Product Manual
- Red Lion G310SBK Product Manual
- Red Lion G315 USB Programming Port Errata
- Red Lion G315C Product Manual
- Red Lion G315C2 Product Manual
Red Lion Controls CR1000&CP3000 HMI Manuals
Red Lion Graphite HMIs Series Manuals
- Red Lion Controls HMI Brochure
- Red Lion Controls Graphite Data Sheet
- Red Lion Controls Graphite Series Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls G07 Installation Guide
- Red Lion Controls G09 Installation Guide
- Red Lion G10 Installation Guide
- Red Lion G12 Installation Guide
- Red Lion G15 Installation Guide
Red Lion Obsolete HMIs Series Manuals
- Red Lion Controls CL05 Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls CL10 Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls CL-15 Manuals
- Red Lion Controls CL20 Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls CL40 Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls CX-100 Download
- Red Lion Controls CX-150 Download
- Red Lion Controls CX200 Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls GL300 MANUAL
- Red Lion Controls GL300T LCD Version Product Manual
- Red Lion Controls GL350 LCD Version Product Manual
What is Red Lion Controls Crimson?
Red Lion's Crimson software is an amazing programming platform. Crimson offers a powerful set of drag-and-drop configuration, display, control and data logging tools designed to take full advantage of Red Lion's product architecture.
After 40 years of continuous development and update, Crimson Software has 5 different versions for industrial automation applications.
- Crimson 1.0 - Programming software for the original Modular Controller series.
- Crimson 2.0 - Programming software for ICM8, EPAX, LPAX, PAX®2, PAX, T16, T48, P16, P48 and CUB5 (Software Version 2.0 or higher). Also used to program the following G3 HMIs: G303 and G306 with monochrome display.
- Crimson 2.1 – Programming software for PXU meters and controllers, PAX2, PAX, EPAX, LPAX, LD, CUB5 and ICM8 meters.
- Crimson 3.0 - Programming software for Graphite® HMIs, G3 and G3 Kadet HMI operator panels, Graphite Controllers, Modular Controller, Data Station Plus and E3 I/O™ Modules.
- Crimson 3.1 - Programming software for CR3000 & CR1000 HMIs, Graphite® HMIs and Controllers, and E3 I/O™ modules.
The Red Lion Controls Crimson's Brief:
With Crimson, simple applications can be set up quickly using a step-by-step process to configure communications protocols and define data tags for access. An extensive menu of built-in, point-and-click serial and Ethernet drivers map controller data to PLC registers in seconds. Built-in communications drivers inherently know how to talk to PLCs, PCs or SCADA systems—so no code is required to establish communication.
Red Lion’s Crimson software is a remarkable programming platform.
Delivering a powerful set of drag-and-drop configuration, display, control and data logging tools, Crimson was designed specifically to take full advantage of Red Lion's product architecture.
Red Lion's CR1000, CR3000, Graphite and G3 HMIs, Graphite Core and Edge controllers, Modular Controller and Data Station Plus products have access to the widest used protocols in the automation market.
The Exclusive Features and Capabilities of Crimson:
- An extensive library of point-and-click device drivers to quickly establish communications between Red Lion products and any deviceBuilt-in gateway and protocol converter to Ethernet-enable any connected device
- Multi-lingual capability with support for thousands of characters used in formats like Cyrillic or Thai that lets OEMs use a single database for global markets
- Complete library of over 5,000 industrial graphics in over 60 different categories
- Full-featured C-type syntax programming environment to extend capabilities and use advanced math, local variables, pass parameters, calls, return values and more
- Flexible, direct access to many internal Red Lion product features such as read/write to the SD card, manage serial ports, create TCP/IP connections to extract data from web sites or create custom interfaces to unique products
How to get Red Lion Control Technical Support?
There are two ways to get Red Lion Control Technical Support:
1. Call 888-885-9254
Please contact our technical support team at 888-885-9254 for the nearest repair depot.
2. Ask your local Red Lion Control Distributor for help
Browse their official website, https://www.redlion.net/find-distributor find the contact information of your local distributor, and ask them for help.
What is Red Lion Controls HMI questions or troubleshooting?
QUESTION: How much control in the field is happening these days? Has the long-ago promise of distributed control finally gone mainstream?
GEIS: The IIoT is evolving quickly and can be classified in a few stages. At first, IIoT was seen as a data visualization tool in the cloud. Data would be transmitted to a cloud repository, and the IIoT platform would present a data dashboard allowing anybody, anywhere to see system data easily. These cloud dashboards could be considered "IIoT v1.” However, IoT v2 took the data visualization and added intelligence, reporting and alarming. This functionality allowed more autonomous operation, notifying if a system or process outside of programmed conditions and didn’t require an operator to monitor screens 24/7.
IIoT v3 is opening the way for distributed control, or bidirectional control with systems and processes. This phase of the IIoT is expanding on data dashboards, centralized alarming and also creating a feedback loop with the edge of the network. While some customers are allowing the feedback loop control equipment, more customers are simply allowing this feedback loop to modify a local database in the field (e.g. confirming that an alarm was received or an action was taken by the cloud platform).
Another practice we’re seeing is having edge devices alert and alarm locally based on their programming, even as they’re communicating information upstream to a cloud platform where further action may be taken. Customers must place a large amount of trust in their equipment and network to allow for full, autonomous control of their equipment by an IIoT platform, and this hybrid model gives customers greater confidence. We're seeing more customers asking questions about this functionality, and our equipment is capable of performing these tasks, but it's still a little early to call it mainstream. Customers are deploying more edge control with IIoT connectivity because the visibility to the system and process has improved so much, but it isn’t standard practice to deploy platform-driven edge control yet.
QUESTION: How are the alternative-path networking methods likely to evolve in the future?
GEIS: The general trend in IIoT is security and scalability. The future of this industry is one-touch deployments with auto-detection/auto-registration features. Deployed devices will sniff out network traffic and will securely push it to an IIoT cloud. Control is coming, with more reliable operation with less latency and increased intelligence of dependent processes.
BENSON: However, sensor gateways, edge devices, PLCs, drives, networked I/O, and protocol converters all place new challenges on distributed industrial systems. Companies have to come up with a way to ensure an optimal path back to their MES or IIoT platform without risking significant added data costs or adding unnecessary complexity to their architecture. Sometimes the solutions are simple, such as moving from unmanaged to managed switches and learning how to employ the built-in features that inhibit bandwidth-stealing broadcast storms, implementing QoS, VPN, etc., or developing a report-by-exception strategy for communicating data to a cloud platform. However, more work can be done in the areas of path optimization, congestion detection and multi-path routing.
What services can VICPAS provide?
Click for More information: VICPAS Professional Support Services
- Fast Quote
- Worldwide Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- Customize Service