How to handle insensitive or non-responsive touch screens in the right way
Touchscreen common problem 1: touchscreen insensitive
- 1.Use cloth to clean dust or foreign matter on the touch screen.
- 2.Turn on the touch screen software for calibration.
- 3.Loosen the screws on the back of the LCD screen, which may be caused by too tight on the top of the touch screen.
- 4.Replace the touch screen data cable USB port with the U port, which may be caused by insufficient power or damage of one of the U ports.
- 5. There is a problem with the touch screen driver and reinstall the driver.
Touchscreen common problem 2: touchscreen non-responsive
- 1.Check whether the touch screen control card has a green light blinking: Determine if the power supply is normal.
- 2. If the calibration procedure can be opened: determine whether the control card is normal or not.
- 3.Change the USB port of the touch screen data cable to U port detection.
- 4.The touch screen driver is not installed, or the USB port and driver do not correspond.
- 5.Touch screen screen posted or damaged.
Do you want to quickly know the product quotation you need?