$1000 Scholarship For Students By Vicpas Touch Technology Co., Ltd－－2019
Who are we
Hey there! We're VICPAS, a renowned and professional HMI Touch Screen, Operator Panel Keyboard and Accessories manufacturer in a global spectrum. Vicpas' mission is to provide high quality parts for factory automation production. Improve global productivity and better protect the living environment of the earth.
VICPAS would like to help an ambitious college student toward his/her college expenses with a $1000 scholarship. It is doing excellent work in helping in next generation save money with the help of scholarships. The aim of this scholarship is to help one student to avoid any debt and pay for higher education easily.
Good news for the college students. A lucky college student will get a scholarship that is worth up to $1000.
It can be used for tuition, supplies, books or board at the college or university of the student. It will help the student a lot to cope with the finances of higher education.
Scholarship Calendar For 2019
- Application Open Date: January 01, 2019
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Review Process: January 01, 2020
- Winner Announced: January 15, 2020
- We plan to continue the Scholarship every year.
Application Requirements and Eligibility
The following students are eligible for this scholarship:
Students who are currently enrolled in high school, college, university or trade school.
The contest requires you to write 800-1200 word essay on the following topic:
- Use your own imagination to imagine the application of touch screens in the future
- The application of the touch screen in AI technology, write down what you can imagine.
- What device have you touched with a touch screen? Write down your feelings and thoughts when using.
Essay Submission Process:
Submit your essay with the document title “$1000 Vicpas Touch Technology Co., Ltd College Scholarship Program”. Email the essay document to email@example.com along with the following information:
Your full name, mailing address, and phone number
Proof you have been accepted to an accredited college or university. (i.e. acceptance letter) or Proof you’re currently attending an accredit university (include current college transcript)
Your GPA (transcript showing your GPA)
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- Essays submitted by an applicant must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission will be accepted per student, per academic year. Duplicate scholarshipapplications will be disqualified. All scholarship awards are non-renewable.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prize winner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarship winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
GDIT college & VICPAS school-enterprise cooperation, foreign trade platform practice.
VICPAS no only helping customers increase their business, but also try our best to help the college young students to grow up, hope they would join the social and enterprise faster and easier after graduated.
It’s our proud to be here with the young guys, they are the future of the college and the country.