1. The cashier must keep the cash register tidy and can not place any other items on or around the cash register to prevent the thermal effects of the cash register from being affected.
2. The cashier must regularly check the connection of various power lines and data lines.
3. The cashier must regularly clean the touch screen with glass. First spray the glass cleaner on a soft cloth or towel, and then wipe the touch screen. Do not spray the glass directly on the touch screen.
4. The cashier must regularly clean foreign objects inside the cash box.
5. It is forbidden to use liquids such as water during the cleaning of touch screens and cash drawer rails. It is prohibited to use corrosive cleaning liquids.
VICPAS sells new surplus and reconditioned HMI parts which are sourced through independent channels. All warranties and support, if applicable, are with VICPAS, and not the manufacturer. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed. VICPAS is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners