Power Panel 500 5PP520.0573-B01 Touch Digitizer Glass
B&R Power Panel 500 5PP520.0573-B01 Touch Panel Repair Replacement
Powered by Intel® Atom™ architecture, the new Power Panel 500 series delivers performance previously only possible with industrial PCs. The Intel® Atom™ Z5xx processors equipped in the Power Panel 500 have enough power to handle even the most challenging applications. There is also plenty of room for RAM – up to 2 GB. This extensive product range includes panels ranging from 5.7" VGA to 15" XGA displays with intuitive touch screen and function keys. Gigabit Ethernet ensures high-speed communication over the plant network. Additional fieldbus interfaces or another gigabit Ethernet interface can also be added if needed. When designing the Power Panel 500, developers focused specifically on minimizing installation depth so that these systems can be used in extremely tight spaces.
B&R Power Panel 500 5PP520.0573-B01 Features:
• Intel® Atom™ Z510, Z520 or Z530 processor
• Up to 2 GB SDRAM
• 2x USB 2.0 (5.7" and 7" devices), 3x USB 2.0 (10.4", 12.1" and 15" devices)
• 1x RS232
• 1x Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
• Optional interface and I/O boards
• 1 CompactFlash slot (type I)
• 24 VDC supply voltage
• Operation without a fan or heat sink
• BIOS (Insyde)
• Real-time clock (RTC, battery-backed)
The table below describes the parameters of the 5PP520.0573-B01 Power Panel 500 Touchscreen Panel.
|Part Number :||5PP520.0573-B01|
|Product Line:||Power Panel 500|
|Screen diagonal||5.7 in|
|Warranty:||365 Days Warranty|
|Input Power||24 VDC|
|Display Type:||TFT color|
|Serial interface Type:||RS232|
|Storage||-20 to 70°C|
Related Power Panel 500 Series Part No. :
|B&R Power Panel 500||Description||Inventory status|
|5PP520-0573-00||B&R Power Panel 500 Touch Screen Panel Glass Protective Film||In Stock|
|5PP520-0573-01||Power Panel 500 B and R Touch Panel Glass Replacement||Available Now|
|5PP520-0573-B00||B&R Power Panel 500 Touch Screen Panel Repair||In Stock|
|5PP520-0573-B01||B and R Power Panel 500 Touch Digitizer Replacement||In Stock|
|5PP520-0573-B10||Power Panel 500 B&R HMI Touch Screen Organizer||In Stock|
|5PP520-0573-B11||B and R Power Panel 500 Touch Panel Glass Repair||In Stock|
|5PP551-0573-00||Power Panel 500 B&R HMI Touch Screen Organizer||Available Now|
|5PP552-0573-00||Power Panel 500 B&R Touch Screen Monitor Replacement||In Stock|
|5PP520-0702-00||B and R Power Panel 500 Touch Screen Hmi Monitor||Available Now|
|5PP520-0702-K01||B&R Power Panel 500 Touch Panel Glass Organizer Replacemnet||In Stock|
|5PP520-0702-B00||B&R Power Panel 500 HMI Touch Screen Panel Glass Repair||In Stock|
|B and R PP500||Description||Inventory status|
B&R Power Panel 500 Manuals PDF Download:
Question: How can the B&R Power Panel 500 service life of the backlight be extended?
• By setting the display brightness to the lowest value that is still comfortable for the eyes
• By using dark images
• By reducing the brightness by 50%, which can result in an approximately 50% increase in the half-brightness time
Question: What is the procedure of replacing the B and R PP500 5PP520.0573-B01 battery?
• Disconnect the power supply to the B&R Industrial PC.
• Touch the housing or ground connection in order to discharge any electrostatic charge from your body.
• Remove the cover from the battery compartment and carefully pull out the battery using the removal strip.
• The battery should not be held by its edges. Insulated tweezers may also be used to insert the battery.
• Insert the new battery with the correct polarity.
• To make the next battery replacement easier, be sure the removal strip is in place when inserting the battery.
• Reconnect the power supply to the B&R Industrial PC (plug in the power cable).
• Reset the date and time in BIOS.