5AP1120.0702-I00 B&R Touch Screen Panel
|Touch screen panel type||Resistance touch screen|
|Warranty||1 Year VICPAS Warranty|
|Model||B&R Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00|
|FOB port||Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hongkong|
|Terms of Payment||Western Union, T/T, PayPal, Credit Card|
B&R Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 Touch Screen Glass Repair Replacement
The following activities must be performed before unpacking the Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 device:
• Check the Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 packaging for visible transport damage.
• If transport damage is noticeable, document this immediately and submit a complaint. If possible, have the damage confirmed by the carrier/delivery service.
• Check the contents of the shipment for completeness and damage.
• If the contents of the packaging are incomplete, damaged or do not correspond to your order, you must immediately inform your responsible sales office or B&R Headquarters.
• Keep the Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 original packaging for further transport.
The following information is generally applicable and should be observed before performing any work on the Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 device:
• The entire power supply must be disconnected before removing any covers or components from the device and installing or removing any accessories, hardware or cables.
• Remove the power cable from the device and from the power supply.
• All covers and components, accessories, hardware and cables must be installed or secured before the device is connected to the power supply and switched on.
VICPAS supply B and R Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 touchscreen panel for repair replacement, make the HMI running. We provide a 365 days VICPAS warranty of the most product, which include most of touch screen panel, membrane keypad, protective film, LCD display and protective case shell housing.
The table below describes the parameters of the 5AP1120.0702-I00 Automation Panel 1000 Touchscreen Panel Glass.
|Part Number :||5AP1120.0702-I00|
|Product Line:||Automation Panel 1000|
|Screen diagonal||7 in|
|Warranty:||365 Days Warranty|
|Input Power||24 VDC|
|Display Type:||TFT color|
|Serial interface Type:||RS232|
|Storage||-20 to 50°C|
Related Automation Panel 1000 Series Part No. :
|Automation Panel 1000||Description||Inventory status|
|5AP1120.0573-000||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Screen||In Stock|
|5AP1151.0573-000||B&R AP1000 Membrane Switch Touch Panel Repair||In Stock|
|5AP1120.0702-000||B and R Automation Panel 1000 Touchscreen||Available Now|
|5AP1120.0702-I00||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Screen Glass||Available Now|
|5AP1120.101E-000||Automation Panel 1000 HMI Touch Screen Panel||In Stock|
|5AP1120.1043-000||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Digitizer Glass||In Stock|
|5AP1120.1043-C01||B&R AP1000 Front overlay Touch Screen Monitor||In Stock|
|5AP1120.1043-C04||AP1000 B and R HMI Panel Glass Replacement||Available Now|
|5AP1120.1044-C02||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Screen Monitor||In Stock|
|5AP1125.1043-I00||Automation Panel 1000 B and R HMI Touch Screen||Available Now|
|5AP1125.1044-I00||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Screen Panel||In Stock|
|5AP1180.1043-000||B&R Automation Panel 1000 Touch Digitizer Repair||In Stock|
|B and R AP 1000||Description||Inventory status|
B&R Automation Panel 1000 Manuals PDF Download:
Question: How can the B&R Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 service life of the backlight be extended?
• By setting the display brightness to the lowest value that is still comfortable for the eyes
• By using dark images
• By reducing the brightness by 50%, which can result in an approximately 50% increase in the half-brightness time
Question:How to clean the B&R Automation Panel 1000 5AP1120.0702-I00 Terminal Devices?
• Right-click on the 3?" floppy icon and select "Format...".
This device should be cleaned with a moist cloth. The cloth should be moistened with water and detergent, a screen cleaning agent or alcohol (ethanol). The cleaning agent should be applied to the cloth beforehand, not sprayed directly on the device! Aggressive solvents, chemicals, scouring agents, pressurized air or steam jets should never be used.