MTP1200 Siamtic 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Touchscreen Repair
SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Touch Screen Protective Film Replacement
Functions of the 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 capacitive multi-touch screen
● Detection of up to 5 finger touches at a time.
● Recognition of the gestures supported by the operating system and the runtime software.
● You do not need to calibrate the 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Touch Panel Front Overlay HMI capacitive multi-touch screen.
Security functions in an industrial environment
The 6AV2 128-3MB36-0AX1 capacitive multi-touch screen is locked for security reasons when the following disturbances occur:
● There is a conductive liquid on the 6AV21283MB360AX1 touch screen with ground contact via the enclosure or the operator, for example.
● An electromagnetic disturbance that exceeds the specification in the technical data of the device exerts an influence.
Once the interference is over, the 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Front Overlay Touch Screen Terminal capacitive multi-touch screen is no longer locked.
VICPAS supply SIMATIC HMI MTP1200 Unified Comfort 6AV21283MB360AX1 6AV2 128-3MB36-0AX1 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Protective Film and Touch Panel with 365 days warranty and support Urgent Worldwide Shipping.
The table below describes the parameters of the SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Protective Film Touch Panel HMI Parts.
|Ambient Humidity:||10 to 90 % RH|
|Display Resolution:||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Display Colors:||Up to 16.7 million|
|Product Line:||HMI Unified Comfort Panels|
|Power supply:||24 V DC|
|Storage Temperature:||-20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)|
Related SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series HMI Part No. :
|Unified Comfort Panel||Description||Inventory status|
|6AV2128-3GB06-0AP0||SIMATIC HMI MTP700 Unified Comfort Touch Membrane Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3GB06-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touch Glass Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3GB06-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touch Digitizer Glass Repair||Available Now|
|6AV2128-3GB36-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI MTP700 Unified Comfort HMI Panel Glass Replacement||Available Now|
|6AV2128-3GB36-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touch Screen Monitor||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3KB06-0AP0||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series MMI Touch Screen Replacement||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3KB06-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series HMI Touch Screen Panel||Available Now|
|6AV2128-3KB06-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touchscreen Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3KB36-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series HMI Touch Screen Glass||Available Now|
|6AV2128-3KB36-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touch Digitizer Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3MB06-0AP0||SIMATIC HMI MTP1200 Unified Comfort Series Touch Screen Replacement||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3MB06-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI MTP1200 Unified Comfort Series Touch Panel Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3MB06-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI MTP1200 Unified Comfort Touch Membrane Repair||Available Now|
|6AV2128-3MB36-0AX0||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series HMI Panel Glass Repair||In Stock|
|6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1||SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series Touch Digitizer Glass||Available Now|
|SIMATIC MTP HMI||Description||Inventory status|
SIMATIC HMI Unified Comfort Panels Series HMI Manuals PDF Download:
Question: What is the display size of SIMATIC HMI MTP1200 Unified Comfort Series 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 Touchscreen Panel Front Overlay?
Answer: The 6AV2 128-3MB36-0AX1 Protective Film HMI Panel Glass is 12.1 inch.
Question: How to remove the 6AV2128-3MB36-0AX1 device?
Answer: Proceed as follows:
1. If a project is running on the HMI device, close the project with the HMI device configured for this purpose. Wait until the Control Panel is displayed.
2. Switch off power to the 6AV2 128-3MB36-0AX1 Front Overlay Touch Screen Monitor HMI device.
3. When you use the HMI device in a hazardous area, make sure that one of the two following requirements is met: The area is no longer hazardous or the device and its plugin connections are de-energized.
4. Remove all cable ties on the HMI device used for strain relief.
5. Remove all plug-in connectors and the equipotential bonding cable from the HMI device.
6. Secure the HMI device so that it cannot fall out of the mounting cutout.
7. Loosen the screws of the mounting clips and remove all mounting clips.
8. Take the 6AV21283MB360AX1 Touch Digitizer Glass Protective Film HMI device out of the mounting cutout.