XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Touch Panel Screen Glass
Eaton XV100 Micro Innovation XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 142537 Touch Digitizer, Front Overlay and LCD Display Screen Repair Replacement
Requirements for the MICRO PANELs XV-102 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 mounting position
The device is designed for mounting in control cabinets, control panels or control desks. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically. The following requirements must be fulfilled when selecting a suitable mounting position:\
1. The device should not be exposed to direct sunlight (when exposed to UV light, plastic parts of the device can embrittle and the lifespan of the device is reduced).
2. If the device is to be used in potentially explosive atmospheres, the device must not be subjected to hazardous knocks.
3. The inclination angle for vertical mounting without forced ventilation must be max.±45°.
4. The operating elements on the service side of the device and the cable connections are accessible after the device has been mounted.
5. The ambient conditions stated must be observed.
6. Sufficient ventilation (cooling) must be ensured by means of:
a) Clearance of at least 3 cm to the ventilation slots
b) Clearance of at least 15 cm from heat radiating components such as heavily loaded transformers
c) The expected temperatures should be within the permissible range.
7. Properties of the mounting surfaces:
a) Material thickness at the mounting cutout 2…5 mm
b) Flatness≤0.5 mm
(this requirement must also be fulfilled when the device is mounted!)
The range of functions possible for each device is determined by means of license points that are uniquely assigned to the device concerned. Additional license points can be assigned to the device by means of license product papers (see Accessories XV license product papers). Licensing is carried out via the Internet at www.eaton-automation.com/license.Entering the license product paper and device series number on the web page provides you with the license code and a license confirmation via email for your production documents. You enter the license code via the licensing menu on the device and thus increase the number of internal license points on the device.
MICRO PANELs XV-102 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 can be used as HMI devices or as integrated HMI/PLC devices. MICRO PANELs XV-102 is primarily used in machine and system building. They are designed exclusively for the visualization, operation and control of machines and systems. Any other use must be agreed beforehand with the manufacturer.
Compact MICRO PANELs XV-102 operator interface with lots of power
• Full graphical 3.5“, 5.7“ or 7“-Widescreen TFT display with resistive touch screen
• High performance 400MHz RISC-Processor for PLC applications
• Onboard memory of 128MB on demand expandable with a SD card
• Nominal installation depth
• Ethernet interface onboard, furthermore CAN, Profibus, RS232 or RS485 possible
• integrated gateway function
The table below describes the parameters of the XV100 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Operator Panel Parts
|Part Number :
|365 days Warranty
|WinCE 5.0 Core(included)
Related Eaton XV100 Terminals Part No. :
|Eaton XV100 HMI
|EATON ELECTRIC Touch Panel Protective Film XV-102-D0-57TVR-10
|Touch Panel Front Overlay Eaton XV-102-D0-70TWR-10
|XV-102-D4-57TVR-10 150620 Eaton Touch Screen Glass Overlay
|XV-102-D4-70TWR-10 EATON ELECTRIC Touch Protective Film
|XV-102-D6-57TVR-10 142531 EATON Touch Screen Front Overlay
|XV-102-D6-57TVRC-10 142533 Eaton XV100 Touch Panel Glass Overlay
|Eaton XV-102-D6-70TWR-10 Touch Screen Replacement Protective Film
|Micro Innovation Eaton XV-102-D6-70TWRC-10 Front Overlay
|HMI Panel Glass Protective Film XV-102-D8-57TVR-10 Eaton
|XV-102-D8-57TVRC-10 142534 Eaton HMI Panel Glass Front Overlay
|Eaton XV100 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Touchscreen Protective Film
|XV-102-D8-70TWRC-10 142539 Eaton Micro Panel Touch Glass Overlay
|Eaton Micro Panel XV100
Eaton XV100 Manuals PDF Download:
Question: What is the XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Eaton Touch Panel price?
Answer: Submit a fast quote, send VICPAS an email for best price.
Question: How to validating Eaton XV100 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 license product papers?
The validation of license product paper couldn’t be simpler. Once you have entered the license product paper and the device series number on the Internet page www.eaton-automation.com/license the license code is issued immediately for activating the device functions required. After the license code is entered on the XV100, XV150, XV200, XVS400 or XV400 device, the additional license points are added directly to the device.
Question: What is the Eaton XV100 XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 visible display area?
Answer:7.0" devices 152 mm×91 mm (7.0" screen diagonal)
Question: What is the size of XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Toucshcreen Panel Glass?
Answer:The XV-102-D8-70TWR-10 Touch Screen Panel is 7-inch.