Hakko V710iTM Touchscreen V710iTMD Film Housing Repair
Hakko Monitouch V710iTM V710iTMD Touch Screen Panel, Protective Film, Plastic Case Cover and LCD Display Repair Replacement
Order each part separately is available
32,768-color display makes colorful expression possible. Bitmap files are clearly displayed in brilliant colors. The CF card can be used for saving multiple screen data, sampling data, recipe data, hard copy images, and other various usages. Large-sized video capture images, JPEG or WAV files can be saved. This connector enables Ethernet connection with a host computer. 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T is supported. High-speed communications are possible via Ethernet for uploading/downloading screen data and reading/writing data from/to the server. Transfer selection Select [Display <-- card="" display="" --=""> Card] or [Display <--> Card]. Video Display Upgraded (for high-performance type only/optional) The video display function is upgraded drastically to allow: saving the current video screen, taking snapshots of multiple exposures, superimposing a semi-transparent operation screen on a video display, showing four video channels at the same time, and so on.
1. 32k-color Display (except for V706M)
32,768-color display makes colorful expression possible.
JPEG files and bitmap files are clearly displayed in brilliant colors.
2. USB Master/Slave Port as Standard
Two ports are provided as standard for diverse applications.
At the master port, a USB-compatible EPSON STYLUS PHOTO series printer or CF card reader/writer can be used. On-site versatility is extended further. At the slave port, large quantities of screen data can be transferred from the computer at a high speed.
VICPAS supply Hakko Monitouch V710iTM V710iTMD Touchscreen Panel, Protective Film, Plastic Case cover and LCD display. All of them with VICPAS 365 days warranty and support Urgent Worldwide Shipping.
The table below describes the parameters of the Hakko Monitouch V710iTM V710iTMD HMI Parts.
|Part Number :||V710iTM V710iTMD|
|Display Size:||10 inches|
|Warranty:||365 days Warranty|
|Product Line:||Monitouch V7 Series|
|Input Type:||Touchscreen Glass|
|Communication:||Ethernet and RS-232|
Related Hakko Monitouch V7 Series Flat Panel Part No. :
|Hakko V7 Series HMI||Description||Inventory status|
|V708C V708CD||Hakko Monitouch V708 Series Touchscreen Film Case Replacement||In Stock|
|V708SD V708iSD||Hakko Monitouch V708 Series Touch Panel Glass Front Overlay Plastic Case||Available Now|
|V710C V710CD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touchscreen Overlay Housing Replacement||In Stock|
|V710CM V710CMD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touchscreen Film Case Replacement||In Stock|
|V710iS V710iSD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touchscreen Front Overlay Plastic Case||In Stock|
|V710iT V710iTD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touch Screen Front Overlay Plastic Case||In Stock|
|V710iTM V710iTMD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touch Membrane Overlay Plastic Shell||Available Now|
|V710S V710SD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series HMI Touch Screen Front Film Housing||In Stock|
|V710T V710TD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Touchscreen Membrane Switch Overlay Case||Available Now|
|V710TM V710TMD||Hakko Monitouch V710 Series Panel Glass Overlay Front Cover||In Stock|
|Hakko Monitouch V7 Series||Description||Inventory status|
Hakko Monitouch V7 Series Manuals PDF Download:
Question: What is the Names and Functions of HAKKO V710iTM V710iTMD Panel Components?
1. Display: This is the display unit.
2. Power lamp (POWER): Illuminates (green) when the power is supplied to the V7 series.
3. Function switches: Used for RUN /STOP selection, contrast adjustment, brightness adjustment and backlight ON/OFF (according to the setting). These switches can be used as user switches in the RUN mode.
4. CF card connector (CF) : This is the connector where the CF card is inserted.
5. Printer connector (PRINTER): Used for printer connection.
6. Modular jack connectors (MJ1, MJ2): Used for screen data transfer and connection with temperature controller, barcode reader, CREC, etc.
7. PLC communication connector (CN1): Used for connection between the V7 series and a PLC or an external control unit (computer, custom controller, etc).
8. 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T connector (LAN) ..V7i only: Used for Ethernet connection.
9. Power supply terminal block:Supplies the power to the V7 series (100 to 240 VAC, 24 VDC)
10. Mounting holes: Used for inserting fixtures when securing the V7 series to the mounting panel.
11. Communication interface unit connector (CN5)
This is the connector where the communication unit (CU-xx, optional) for OPCN-1, T-LINK, CC-Link, Ethernet, FL-net (OPCN-2), PROFIBUS-DP, MELSECNET/10 or DeviceNet is mounted.
12. Option unit connector (CN6) ..................................... V7i only
This is the connector where the option unit (EU-xx) for video, sound, RGB IN or RGB OUT is mounted.
13. Add-on memory connector (MEMORY)
This is the connector where the optional FLASH memory cassette (V7EM-F) or SRAM cassette (V7EM-S) is mounted.
14. DIP switch
8-bit DIP switch used for setting terminating resistance of the CN1 signal line and the MJ1/MJ2 RS-422/485 signal line.
15. Battery holder
Contains a backup battery for SRAM and clock. When the battery voltage drops, replace the battery with a new one (V7-BT).
Question: What is the Monitouch V710iTM V710iTMD Flat Panel price?
Answer:Submit a fast quote, send VICPAS an email for best price.
- Fast Quote
- Worldwide Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- Customize Service