4P3040.00-K12 Membrane Keypad Keyboard
B&R Power Panel 41 4P3040.00-K12 Membrane Keypad Keyboard Repair Replacement
B&R offers the B&R Power Panel 15, 21, 35, and 41 for automation of small to midsize machines and systems. These Power Panels are a combination of operator panel and controller in one device. A 4 x 20 character text display, a 3-inch display with 160 x 80 pixels, or a ¼ VGA graphic display can be selected. Each Power Panel is equipped with a powerful PLC CPU including integrated digital or analog I/O. The series PP21 and PP41 panels have an additional six slots for B&R SYSTEM 2003 screw-in modules. An expansion module is offered for the Power Panel 41 which allows the operation of B&R SYSTEM 2005 interface module inserts. The visualization application is created using B&R Automation Studio™. B&R Automation Studio™ is used to program the CPU.
B&R Automation Device Interface (ADI) 4P3040.00-K12 Development Kit Features:
• One Microsoft Visual Basic module with ADI function declarations
• Header files and import libraries for Microsoft Visual C++
• Help files for Visual Basic and Visual C++
• Sample projects for Visual Basic and Visual C++
• ADI DLL (for application testing if no ADI driver is installed)
VICPAS supply B and R Power Panel 41 4P3040.00-K12 Keyboard membrane for repair replacement, make the HMI running. We provide a 365 days VICPAS warranty of the most product, which include most of touch screen panel, membrane keypad, protective film, LCD display and protective case shell housing.
The table below describes the parameters of the 4P3040.00-K12 Power Panel 41 Membrane Keypad Switch.
|Part Number :||4P3040.00-K12|
|Product Line:||Power Panel 41|
|Screen diagonal||5.7 in|
|Warranty:||365 Days Warranty|
|Input Power||24 VDC|
|Display Type:||TFT color|
|Serial interface Type:||RS232|
|Storage||-20 to 70°C|
Related Power Panel 41 Series Part No. :
|Power Panel 41||Description||Inventory status|
|4P3040.00-490||B and R Power Panel 41 Membrane Switch Replacement||In Stock|
|4P3040.00-K12||Power Panel 41 B&R HMI Membrane Keyboard Keypad||In Stock|
|4P3040.00-K41||B and R Power Panel 41 Switch Membrane Repair||In Stock|
|4P3040.00-K32||PP41 B&R Membrane Keypad Keyboard Replacement||Available Now|
|4P3040.00-K43||Power Panel 41 B&R Membrane Keypad Switch||In Stock|
|4P3040.00-K47||B and R Power Panel 41 Operator Panel Keypad||Available Now|
|4P3040.00-K50||B&R Power Panel 41 Keypad Membrane Repair Replacement||In Stock|
|4P3040.01-490||B&R Power Panel 41 Membrane Keypad Switch||In Stock|
|4P3040.01-K16||PP41 B and R Membrane Keyboard Keypad||Available Now|
|B and R PP41||Description||Inventory status|
B&R Power Panel 41 Manuals PDF Download:
Question: What is the B&R Power Panel 41 4P3040.00-K12 terminal keypad price?
Answer: Submit a fast quote, send VICPAS an email for best price.
Question:How to change the B&R Power Panel 41 4P3040.00-K12 battery?
Answer: The product design allows the battery to be changed with the Power Panel switched on or off. In some countries, safety regulations do not allow batteries to be changed while the module is switched on.
The battery is changed as follows:
• Touch the mounting rail or ground connection (not the power supply!) in order to discharge any electrostatic charge from your body.
• Remove the cover from the lithium battery holder using a screwdriver.
• Remove the battery from the holder by pulling the removal strip (don't use uninsulated tools -> risk of short circuiting).
• The battery should not be held by its edges. Insulated tweezers may also be used for removing the battery.
• Insert the new battery with correct polarity. The removal strip should be protruding from the battery holder and the "+" side of the battery should be facing downward. In order to be able to remove the battery again in future, the removal strip must protrude from the upper side of the battery.
• Now wrap the end of the removal strip over the top of the battery and insert it underneath the battery so that it does not protrude from the battery holder.
Question:How can the Power Panel 41 4P3040.00-K12 lifespan of backlights be extended?
• Set the display brightness to the lowest value that is still comfortable for the eyes
• Use dark images
• Reducing the brightness by 50% can result in an approximate 50% increase of the halfbrightness time.