B&R 5MP181.0843-07 Touch Screen Monitor
|Model||B&R Mobile Panel 100 5MP181.0843-07|
|Warranty||1 Year VICPAS Warranty|
|Terms of Payment||Western Union, T/T, PayPal, T/T ,Credit Card, Western Union|
|Update Time||June 8,2023|
B&R Mobile Panel 100 5MP181.0843-07 Touch Screen Glass Repair
B&R Mobile Panel 100 Features
• 266 MHz processor, MMX compatible
• 5.7" QVGA or 8.4" VGA display
• CompactFlash card (type I)
• USB 1.1 connection
• 24 VDC supply voltage
• Ethernet 10/100 MBit interface
• RS232 interface (RxD, TxD), not modem-capable
• CAN interface
• 2 operating mode switches (2 x 16 digit)
• Touch screen (analog resistive)
• Filter glass (multiple-coated, non-reflective)
• Foil keypad
• Fan-free operation
• Automation Runtime or BIOS
• Real-time clock (battery-buffered)
• Up to 128 MB SDRAM main memory
• Integrated E-stop button and key switch
• Touch screen pen (only with touch screen devices)
• IP54 protection against dust and sprayed water (only with handle 4MPHDL.0000-00)
• Left and right handed operation
• Amount handle can be turned in relation to the operating unit: ± 45° from the middle position
The table below describes the parameters of the 5MP181.0843-07 Mobile Panel 100 Touch Digitizer.
|Part Number :||5MP181.0843-07|
|Product Line:||Mobile Panel 100|
|Screen diagonal||8.4 in|
|Warranty:||365 Days Warranty|
|Input Power||24 VDC|
|Display Type:||TFT color|
|Serial interface Type:||RS232|
|Storage||-20 to 70°C|
Related B&R Series Part No. :
|B&R Mobile Panel 100||Description||Inventory status|
|4MP181.0843-03||B&R Mobile Panel 100 Touch Screen Panel Glass||In Stock|
|4MP181.0843-K04||Mobile Panel 100 Touch Panel Glass Replacement||Available Now|
|5MP181.0843-07||B&R Mobile Panel 100 Touch Screen Panel Repair||In Stock|
|5MP181.0843-K01||B and R Mobile Panel 100 Touch Digitizer Replacement||Available Now|
|5MP181.0843-K04||Mobile Panel 100 HMI Touch Screen Organizer||Available Now|
|5MP181.0843-K05||Mobile Panel 100 Touch Digitizer Glass Repair||In Stock|
|B and R MP100||Description||Inventory status|
B&R Mobile Panel 100 Manuals PDF Download:
Question:What is Image Persistence of B&R Mobile Panel 100 5MP181.0843-07?
Answer: Image persistence refers to the "burning in" of a static image on a display after being displayed for a long time. It does not only occur with static images, however. Image persistence is also referred to in the technical literature as screen burn-in, image retention, memory effect, memory sticking or ghost image.
There are 2 different types:
• Area type: This type can be seen in a dark gray image. The effect disappears if the display is switched off for a long time.
• Line type: This can result in permanent damage.
Question:How can 5MP181.0843-07 Mobile Panel 100 image persistence be reduced?
• Switch continuously between static and dynamic images.
• Prevent excessive differences in brightness between foreground and background elements.
• Use colors with similar brightness.
• Use complementary colors for subsequent images.
• Use screensavers.
- Fast Quote
- Worldwide Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- Customize Service