FUJI UG330H-VS4 Touch Screen Panel Plastic Case Cover
FUJI UG330H-VS4 Touch Screen Panel, Protective Film, Plastic Case Cover and LCD Display Repair Replacement
Order each part separately is available
UG330H-VS4 touchscreen TFT color, 800 × 600 dots, standard, DC power supply, Compliant with CE/UL/cUL
Serial Interface for PLC Connection (D-sub 25-pin, female)
RS-232C, RS-422/485, Asynchronous type, Data length: 7, 8 bits, Parity: even, odd, none, Stop bit: 1, 2 bits; Baud rate: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115 kbps
Serial Interface 1, 2 for Screen Data Transfer/External Connection (Modular jack, 8-pin)
RS-232C, RS-422/485 (2-wire connection)
UG00P-MR, Barcode, UG00P-U2, Multi-link 2,
Temperature control network/PLC2Way, UG-link, etc.
Printer Interface for Printer Connection
Compliant with Centronics, half-pitch 20-pin NEC: PR201
EPSON: ESC/P-J84, ESC/P super function, ESC/P24-J84
CBM292/293 printer *1, HP PCL Level 3; Barcode printer MR400
CF Card Interface Compliant with CompactFlashTM
10BASE-T for Ethernet Connection (Standard with UG30 (high-performance type)) Compliant with IEEE802.3 Baud rate: 10 Mbps
Cables: 100 Ω unshielded twist-pair,
Category 5, maximum length = 100 m
VICPAS supply FUJI UG330H-VS4 Touchscreen Panel, Protective Film, Plastic Case cover and LCD display. All of them with VICPAS 365 days warranty and support Urgent Worldwide Shipping.
The table below describes the parameters of the FUJI UG330H-VS4 HMI Parts.
|Part Number :||UG330H-VS4|
|Display Size:||8 inches|
|Warranty:||365 days Warranty|
|Product Line:||UG Series|
|Input Type:||Touchscreen Glass|
|Inrush current:||25A, 0.7ms|
|Communication:||Ethernet and RS-232|
|Average backlight life||Approx. 40,000h|
Related FUJI UG330H Series Flat Panel Part No. :
|FUJI UG330H HMI||Description||Inventory status|
|UG330H-VS4||FUJI UG330H Touch Screen Panel Glass Overlay Plastic Case||In Stock|
|UG330H-VH4||FUJI UG330H Touch Panel Glass Front Overlay Housing||Available Now|
|UG330H-SS4||FUJI UG330H Touchscreen Protective Film Plastic case||In Stock|
|FUJI UG330H||Description||Inventory status|
FUJI UG Series Manuals PDF Download:
Question: How to repalced FUJI UG330H-VS4 Pandl Battery?
1. Replace the battery “UG30P-BT” within three minutes after the POD unit is turned off. If it is not possible to replace within three minutes, use the UG00S-CW editor (cable: UG00C-T) or a CF card and make a backup copy of data in the SRAM cassette.
• When using the UG00S-CW editor:
- 1) Start the UG00S-CW editor.
- 2) Click the [Transfer] icon. The [Transfer] dialog is displayed.
- 3) Select [Display] for [Transfer Device], and [SRAM Data] for [Transfer Data]. To save a backup copy from the UG00S-CW editor on the server via Ethernet, check [Transfer through Ethernet/IP Address of the UG30 Equipped with SRAM]. Keep [Use Simulator] and [Read Comments in Data Transfer] unchecked.
- 4) Click the [PC ←] under [Transfer Mode].
- 5) Save the read data in the “*.RAM” file.
• When using a CF card:
For the backup procedure with a CF card, refer to “Chapter 2 POD Operations.”
2. Turn the unit off, and open the battery holder. A battery is set at the socket.
3. Unplug the battery connector, and remove the batteryfrom the socket. When removing the battery, push thecenter of the battery holder cover as shown on the right.
4. Set a new battery. Hold the battery with its red cable side(marked with SANYO) facing towards the printed circuitboard and the cable hanging down, and insert the batteryinto the socket. Insert the battery in the “a” side first, andpush it down to “a” while inserted in the “b” side.
5. Plug the battery connector and close the battery holdercover.
6. Remove the existing caution sticker. Enter a date five years from now for “BatteryReplacement” on the new caution sticker, and attach it to the backside of the POD unit.
7. When a RAM file is saved in step 1, turn the POD unit on and load the RAM file to theunit.
Question: How to Transferring UG330H-VS4 Touch Screen Data?
- • Use modular jack 1 (MJ1) when transferring screen data.
- • When [Editor Port] is selected for [Modular Jack 1] on the UG00S-CW editor, it ispossible to transfer data in the RUN mode because the RUN/STOP mode (on the MainMenu screen) can be automatically selected. Also RUN/STOP mode is automaticallyselected for on-line editing and simulation.
- • When an option other than [Editor Port] is selected for [Modular Jack 1], select theSTOP mode (on the Main Menu screen) and transfer screen data. Simulation or on-lineediting is not available.
- • When transferring screen data, use Fuji Electric’s data transfer cable (UG00C-T) 3 m toconnect the POD to a personal computer.
Question: What is the FUJI UG330H-VS4 Repair Kit price?
Answer:Submit a fast quote, send VICPAS an email for best price.
- Fast Quote
- Worldwide Shipping
- 12 Months Warranty
- Customize Service